Thursday, January 14, 2010

Removing vertical stripes in THPS on PCSX2

Қaʍeʀ1ʒʒ7:

I just read an issue in gh5 and they talked about some gamefix_skipdraw in gsdx and i tryed and works!
open gsdx.ini and change gamefix_skipdraw=0 on gamefix_skipdraw=10
7 and 8 is ok and NO VERTICAL STRIPES
On 10 missing hair, 9 is cool lol but still no hair


Thx Kami :>


EDIT:

Ok now I've tested it myself on THAW.
It's overbloomed on >4.
On 4 you will see rainbowcolors like a reflecting cd/dvd in the light.
And on 2 its looking like comicstyle.
Well this option isnt worth on THAW for just removing those vertical stripes :/.
On THP8 it was better, like it worked for Kamil. Well my best one was on 10 but yea I don't care about it at the moment because I'll wait for a full working graphicbugfix :).

2 comments:

  1. I've this annoying strip problem in my PCSX2 0.97 with THPS proving ground. Hope these couold fix it :D

    ReplyDelete